Bicycle Accidents in NYC Demand a Tough Manhattan Bicycle Accident Lawyer
New York bike accident law firm Jonathan C. Reiter Law Firm, PLLC puts injury victims’ needs first
Bicycle accidents in New York City often result in severe injuries or the death of the cyclist. If you were injured in a bike accident or a loved one was killed while riding a bicycle in New York, contact us. Our experienced New York bicycle accident attorneys can work with you.
Whether you were riding your own bicycle in Central Park or using a Citi Bike in downtown Manhattan, we can help hold whoever caused your bicycle accident responsible for their actions. We know what evidence to look for, and we know how to deliver results.
At Jonathan C. Reiter Law Firm, PLLC, we take bicycling accidents seriously. We thoroughly understand the laws designed to protect the rights of cyclists. We use this knowledge to build rock-solid legal cases and obtain the compensation bicycle accident injury victims deserve.
What are the common causes of bicycle accidents in New York?
Bicycle accidents in Manhattan and other parts of New York happen for many reasons. Some of the most common causes of bicycle accidents involving auto accidents include:
- Speeding drivers
- Distracted drivers
- Drunk drivers
- Inattentive drivers
- Poor road maintenance
What types of bicycle accident cases does attorney Jonathan C. Reiter handle?
Our experienced Manhattan bicycle accident lawyers handle a wide range of cases throughout New York City. Some of the most common include:
- Rear-end bicycle accidents
- Bicycle intersection accidents
- Hit-and-run bicycle accidents
- Texting while driving bicycle accidents
If a loved one was killed in a bicycle accident in New York City, we can also handle your fatal Manhattan bicycle accident claim or wherever your accident took place in the city. We can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit and take any other legal action if necessary. We’re on your side.
What should I do if I’m involved in a bicycle accident in New York?
We strongly advise victims of bicycle accidents in New York to take the following steps, if possible, to protect their rights:
- Call the police – New York City police officers know how to investigate bicycle accidents. They know what questions to ask and what evidence to look for at the scene of an accident. Make sure an officer responds to your accident and creates an accident report. An official police report for your accident may prove to be valuable evidence when seeking compensation for the insurance company.
- Talk to witnesses – Other people probably saw your bicycle accident. Make sure you talk to them and find out what they saw. Get their names, addresses and phone numbers so you or the police can reach them later. Evidence builds strong cases.
- Gather evidence – Don’t simply rely on the police to collect information about your bicycle accident. Write down exactly what happened, when and where your accident took place. Take photographs or video of your bicycle accident. The more information you have, the better.
- Seek medical attention – Don’t try to diagnose yourself. Have a doctor, EMT or another medical professional examine you as soon as possible. Even if you feel fine, you might have a life-threatening medical condition that is not obvious.
- Call a lawyer – New York bicycle accidents can be extremely complicated. Make sure you have an experienced NYC bicycle accident lawyer on your side, fighting for your rights.
Why should I hire New York City bicycle accident lawyer Jonathan C. Reiter?
Experience matters when it comes to New York bicycle accidents. At Jonathan C. Reiter Law Firm, PLLC, our knowledgeable New York bicycle accident attorneys can aggressively fight for the compensation you deserve for your accident.
If you retain our firm, we will conduct a comprehensive investigation of your New York bicycle accident. This often includes reviewing your medical records, police reports and frequently consulting with experts on such accidents.
We also know how to negotiate skillfully with insurance companies and make sure they fairly compensate you for your bicycle accident. Remember, you didn’t do anything wrong. You shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s careless or reckless behavior.
Complicated New York bicycle accidents demand strong legal action
Many bicycle accident cases might seem similar. But the circumstances surrounding each one are unique. That’s why attorney Reiter works closely with every client to develop a strategy that suits each person’s specific legal needs.
This approach might sound simple. But finding out what strategy works best for each case takes great skill and patience – something attorney Reiter and his colleagues take great pride in doing every day for clients. We’re prepared to take the time to learn about your specific case.
Serious injuries demand serious attention. Discover what we can do for you. Call (212) 736-0979 and schedule a free consultation. Don’t wait to take legal action. You may lose your right to obtain compensation if you wait too long. Contact us today.